CFTROU 0063: Encouraging & Empowering Pastors’ Wives
- Kathy’s incredible story, her family and unique life experiences.
- What Kathy enjoys about being a pastor’s wife and some of the life lessons she’s learned.
- Advice to younger women in the ministry.
- The importance of finding your focus.
- Why women are indispensable to the gospel ministry.
- Distinguishing factors between a planter’s wife and a pastor’s wife.
- How the North American Mission Board equips and supports women.
- Advice to pastors on caring for and empowering their wives and staff wives.
- First steps that pastors who want to do better in this area can take.
When Jesus gave the great commission, there were women in that audience. We have been tasked with the same job as men to spread the news of the gospel. Click To TweetThe gospel we experience is the one that we offer other people. Click To TweetThere is no way that God would want the Kingdom of God to be advanced with 50% of the population sitting on the sidelines. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.