CFTROU 0007: The 1% Rule for Reaching Your Community
Today we explain what we mean by the 1% rule of reaching your community. It means gaining perspective on your mission fields where God has placed us and owning the lostness that’s all around us. We need to develop strategies that equip the “joes” and don’t leave reaching people with the gospel of Christ to the “pros.” We will never move the needle on lostness until we get serious about training and reps.
- Define what it means to move the needle 1% in your community.
- Do the math to identify what your church is spending to make each new disciple.
- Hear how church growth is possible without massive budgets.
- Understand the biblical pattern for church growth and multiplication.
- Learn why you need to train everyday people to have everyday gospel conversations
- Understand what it means to keep vision alive in front of your people and to preach to lead.
- Movement starts with focused prayer and other biblical, simple, and reproducible tools.
- Discover the difference between telling/teaching and training.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.