CFTROU 0072: Community Partnerships: Life Affirming Health Clinics
- How churches can partner with existing organizations to love our neighbors.
- What First Care is about, who they serve and how they meet the needs of women in crisis.
- The state of the pro-life and pro-choice movements in America today.
- Empowering women to make life affirming choices when faced with a crisis pregnancy.
- How organizations like First Care are effectively reaching women in crisis pregnancies.
- How churches interact with First Care and how they support and encourage the organization.
- The need for women to know that God will and does forgive them for having an abortion.
- A call for churches to show their support on a practical level and how to get started.
- The importance of being educated on the intellectual side of the pro-life movement.
Partnering with like-minded community organizations allows us to be more effective at the main things that we do as a church – making disciples and building families – and encourages our people to do a better job being salt and… Click To TweetWe have a mantra: the crisis is temporary. So our goal in a crisis pregnancy is to eliminate the crisis, not the child. Click To TweetWhen a woman comes in in crisis, we don’t want to twist her arm to choose life, we don’t want to threaten her or coerce her or guilt her – we want to empower her. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.