CFTROU 0073: Partnering with Inner-City Ministries
- Mission and vision of Urban Youth Impact (UYI).
- Getting children to church and raising up leaders through Project 516.
- Being faithful when serving people who have experience a lot of brokenness.
- Powerful testimonies of lives changed through UYI.
- The importance of mentoring and being faithful.
- How churches can get involved.
- Connecting with organizations that are already helping struggling communities.
We’re trying to raise up leaders that are willing to lay down their life for the children in the inner-city community. Click To TweetIn the inner city, if you’re going to make some real change and some real progress, you have to be faithful, the people have to believe in you. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a brief positive review!
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.
Thanks for having us on CFTROU. It was a blast!