CFTROU 0074: Partnering with Area Churches
- How Christ Fellowship started and grew to where it is today.
- How they foster a culture of generosity and encouragement in their church.
- Taking hands with other churches to reach as many people as possible in their region.
- Instilling the value of living to give and being outward focused.
- Their vision for Church United and why it is such an important priority for them.
- The number that really drives them to persevere and remain faithful in sharing the gospel.
- How larger churches can reach out to and strengthen churches around them.
- How smaller churches can come together with larger churches and pursue unity.
- Never underestimating the power of an anointed word of encouragement.
One of our mantras is that we were to be faithful in small things and if we could be trusted with a little, that God could trust us with much. Click To TweetWe value every role in the church and what everybody’s doing to build church, so no matter where you are, no matter what role you play, you are a vital part of carrying the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.