CFTROU 0075: Training a New Generation of Leaders
- How Dr. Allen was called to ministry and his involvement in theological education.
- How theological education and pastoral training intersect.
- What it means to be “For the Church.”
- How Midwestern has become a resource for pastors and churches.
- The benefits of a residential seminary education and being on campus.
Any entity, Christian or non-Christian, needs to have a reason for existence. For me to give my life to this, I wanted to be able to answer the question to anyone who would ask, “Why are we here?” Click To TweetI have watched from a different part of the country as @jasonkeithallen has made @mbts a resource for churches and pastors. Click To TweetThere’s a general principle that is this: the closer you are to our campus, the more we can invest in you as a student. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.