CFTROU 0076: Church Planting Challenges & Opportunities
- How to think like a missionary when designing a church for the local community.
- Cultivating a spirit of generosity to encourage the planting of more churches.
- Perseverance as a key component when planting a church.
- Having a model for church planting that focuses on sharing the gospel, not putting on a show.
- Why it’s tougher to start a church today than it has been in recent history and how to stay encouraged.
- Strategies for funding and generating financial support.
I remember @richardduncan sharing wisdom with a bunch of us. One of the biggest problems with church planters is that they overestimate the show they’re about to put on and underestimate the show other people put on. Click To TweetYou don’t want to start a church for evangelism, you want to start a church from evangelism. Click To TweetHave that spirit of perseverance, be in it for the long haul, focus on the people that God has given you — and then God will send more. Click To TweetGod honored our missional attitude, our posture of prayer, and our spirit of generosity. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.