CFTROU 0078: The Business on Church Business: Lawyer Up
- How attorneys help interpret the law and help implement business plans the right way.
- Resources available for churches who have no budget available for legal assistance.
- The differences between hiring an attorney and relying on pro bono work.
- How a legal committee can function within the framework of a church.
- Sheds light on the need for legal counsel when merging with another church.
When you’re dealing with important business matters, I suggest pastors hire the best attorney that they can. Click To TweetYou look at regulations and ordinances that change all the time and most of them are written in a way that the average person struggles to actually comprehend. This is why churches need lawyers. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.