CFTROU 0083: The Business on Church Business: Hire the Best People You Can Afford
- The different models and approaches churches use throughout the recruitment process.
- Consider the message a paycheck sends to employees.
- Different strategies for finding and hiring the best people.
- Why members of your church often make the best hires.
- How the job description and compensation philosophy help to determine the salary range.
- The tangible and intangible cost that a church incurs when they lose a good leader.
- Consider other ways you can support and care for your staff.
- Combine a compelling vision and mission with a caring environment.
Good leadership comes at a premium. The higher up you go in leadership, the more often that is true. Click To TweetIt is much cheaper to spend a little money and retain an employee, than it is to find a new one. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.