CFTROU 0085: The Business on Church Business: Creating Feedback and Accountability Loops for Your Team
- Why it’s important to have a process in place for feedback and accountability.
- The benefits of greater intentionality when it comes to prioritizing important conversations.
- Why feedback is far more than just praise or criticism.
- Understanding the reason why a conversation needs to happen.
- How engagement that is both mutually beneficial and reciprocal enhances church culture.
- What fluid and regular feedback reveal about church culture.
- How leaders can support their team members.
- The value of keeping short accounts and conversations.
- Why people perform better when expectations are clearly defined.
- How sending a clarifying email following a discussion can be one of the best tools in your toolbox.
Effective feedback needs to be intentional. Know why you are having the meeting. What matters more is that there is a reason, more than what the reason actually is. Click To TweetAll of us ought to be leaning into accountability instead of pushing it away. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.