CFTROU 0086: The Business on Church Business: Lots of One-on-One Meetings
- What we mean by having lots of one-on-one meetings.
- Break down on our meeting into three categories: the pre-meeting, the actual meeting, and the follow up meeting.
- What we mean when we say it’s time to “spill the Cracker Barrel syrup.”
- Identifying key groups in your congregation: influencers, troublemakers, grandstanders, opponents, and supporters.
- What’s the one thing you should never do in the actual meeting.
- The purpose of follow up meetings and who to have them with.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.