CFTROU0056: Relational Rocket Fuel
- Why we believe staff retreats are relational rocket fuel.
- How spending time together helps shape church culture.
- Building in intentional spiritual renewal at staff retreats.
- The vision casting element of a staff retreat.
- Who to invite on a church staff retreat.
- Restructuring the agenda.
- Importance of understanding the structure/size of your church to build retreats.
- Using the resources you have to organize a retreat.
In order to build the kind of relationships that facilitate the kind of culture that we want, we’ve got to spend time together. Click To TweetSometimes we feel obligated by an organizational chart to dictate who attends a staff retreat and that’s a horrible thing to do. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.