CFTROU0059: Reaching the Next Generation
- Why reaching the next generation is vital for church health.
- Dean’s story and journey towards becoming a pastor.
- How Dean started his church at age 25, with a book and prayer.
- City Church’s focus on attracting college students.
- The journey of City Church and where they are today.
- Finding the balance between being culturally appealing and doctrinally strong.
- Common areas where churches are missing the mark in evangelism.
- Lessons learned from both successes and failures.
- What a church of any size can do to reach the next generation.
I got to the point where I felt like I was a social coordinator on a Christian cruise ship, and that’s just not what I want to do with my life. Click To TweetNo one’s going to listen unless we’re culturally engaged relationally. Click To TweetThis side of heaven, a perfect church does not exist. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.