Episode 1028: Leading Through COVID-19 — The Creative Path Forward.
- Christian and Seth share their experiences about the restructure of church and their new roles during COVID-19.
- Why it’s important that we do both online and in-person services with excellence.
- The importance of connection: How to ensure both services experience a deeper sense of connection.
- How we are going to rethink Sunday morning experiences and our weekly workflow.
- How the ‘Why’ behind online services changed and influenced the way we think and plan.
- We discuss the difference between live-streaming and pre-produced services.
This season has allowed us to see the power of us doing it together… It’s been really exciting to bring all of our gifts together into a room and develop really powerful creative services alongside one another. Click To TweetIt doesn’t matter what type of equipment, what type of lighting setup you have, or anything like that. You can create and craft moments that bring people in — that allows people to really experience what is happening in the room. Click To Tweet“We have to remember not to forget about the fact that there will still be people at home worshipping and to think about continuing and bettering your online presence and reject the idea of going back to how it was. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.