CFTROU 0077: The Business on Church Business: Know Your Bylaws
- The need for pastors to be equipped in the business side of running a church.
- Changing bylaws that shifted most of the responsibility from deacons to senior pastors.
- Why pastors have to familiarize themselves with the bylaws of their church.
- Defining bylaws, the content it should cover and how it pertains to state law.
- How bylaws protect the church and afford integrity to the decision-making process.
- When it makes sense to revise bylaws and recommendations for formulating them.
- The relationship between the bylaws and the core doctrinal beliefs of the church.
- Much more to follow!
Every lead pastor, every senior pastor should know their bylaws. Click To TweetIf we make decisions in violation of our bylaws, we then open ourselves up to people challenging those decisions, if necessary in court, and we can actually lose if we don’t make decisions according to the rules that we’ve agreed to… Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.