CFTROU 1006: Leading Through COVID-19 – Campus Pastor Q & A
Key Points From This Episode:
- How to engage and encourage with congregations of a multisite church on a personal level.
- How to leverage Facebook and Zoom for Bible study, worship, sermon discussions, and small groups.
- Thoughts on the participation and engagement of people in a digital meeting (like Zoom).
- Testimonies about how the crisis has resulted in positive changes and new connections.
- Recognizing that this is an opportunity to learn digital skills that will serve us in the future.
- How we can reach out to and minister to people over 65 who are encouraged to stay indoors.
We’re doing everything we can to be an encouragement to our people, letting them know we’re in it with them. Click To TweetWhen the coronavirus is over and we go back to being a face-to-face church, we have learned skills that we can carry into the future. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.