CFTROU00 1031 Leading Through COVID-19 Chapel Services and Beyond
- What we are excited about coming up in the next few weeks and months.
- How we have simplified our gatherings.
- We discuss our House Rules and what we use them for.
- How we are setting up our venues and organizing the flow of our services.
- How we’ve created opportunities for people to get together where they’re comfortable.
- We talk about strategies to disciple people, specific to where they are.
At this current time, we just want to check the appetite of our people and how willing they are to gather. Click To TweetGod is sovereign and is not knocked off his feet by some virus. Jesus is still the head of His church and the Gospel is still powerful to save. We’re still surrounded by a sea of lost people. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.