CFTROU 0025: Leadership Pipeline: LAUNCH
- What is LAUNCH and why are we doing it.
- The sense of community developed through LAUNCH.
- Who participates in LAUNCH and how they get involved.
- Developing competency, community and creativity.
- Being culture-driven versus strategy-driven in ministry.
- Stories of people who have benefitted from LAUNCH.
- Advice for small churches on starting their own LAUNCH.
LAUNCH is our primary tool for communicating culture and vision. Click To TweetWe’ve developed this neat sense of community, this tribe, just from spending time and playing music together. Click To TweetOur worship leaders are passionate about the vision of our church and how music fits in and advances that vision. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.