CFTROU 0040: Identifying Pockets Of Lostness
Konstantin’s call to ministry and how God used he and his wife, Angela, to plant an evangelical church in Ukraine.
- Identifying pockets of lostness in our communities.
How God called the Goncharovs to come to South Florida where there are hundreds of thousands of Russian speaking people and very few Russian speaking churches.
- Partnering with Family Church to reach unreached people groups in the United States.
- The spiritual hunger that exists in the Russian people living in America.
- Finding Russian speaking people and building relationships with them.
- Establishing a Meet Up group for Russian speaking people.
- Going out of your comfort zone to meet unchurched people.
- How to get engaged in the Russian church planting effort.
Click To TweetWe have identified this pocket of unreached people right here in South Florida and we are going to them rather than expecting them to come to us. Click To TweetWe’re pulling all the strands together to reach Russian speaking people in South Florida. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.