CFTROU 0048: Coaching Campus Pastors and Directors
- Areas of accountability for Campus Pastors and Directors.
- Why the campus pastor is like the quarterback on the team.
- Using a shepherding tracker to see movement in the lives of people.
- Importance of learning from one another to develop best-practices.
- Coaching tips that would transfer to church teams of any size.
- Strategy for scheduling meetings with church volunteers and staff members.
- Why it is critical to always keep the posture of a student to continue learning.
- Importance of building relational bridges; investing time into people.
- How to operate cross-functionally with other teams.
One of the things that really helps us at Family Church is we’re all learning best-practices from one another. Click To TweetPositioning our campus pastors at the tip of the spear gives us an opportunity to learn from one another. Click To TweetTaking a learner’s posture, even as a coach in a collaborative environment, is really vital. Click To TweetCoaching is better done by people who are doing are also players on the field. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.