Episode 1014: Leading Through COVID-19 – Reopening Church TBD
Key Points From This Episode:
- The new regulations around wearing masks and how that impacts social engagement.
- The widespread implications of the protocols implemented to manage the outbreak.
- Feedback from the research Family Church has done in terms of reopening.
- The strategy of improving a church’s digital presence.
- Finding ways to meet the needs of our church family during this time of social distancing.
- The reopening models under consideration and the one thing they all have in common.
- The social pressure to make decisions in accordance with what people believe is safe.
- How the initial concerns about medical provision and capacity have shifted.
- How every church leader should be thinking about and discussing the possibility of reopening.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.