Episode 1016: Leading Through COVID-19 – Leading Through COVID-19 – Opportunity to Reinvent
Key Points From This Episode:
- The three boxes for innovation: performance engine, selectively abandoning the past, and innovation.
- How this time is forcing us to rethink our systems and processes and find new ways to communicate the message of the gospel.
- A few things that Family Church has selectively abandoned.
- How going digital has taught us to run effective meetings virtually.
- Consider how your website has shifted to be the new front door to your house.
- What we will be taking with us into the future – and why it will remain a constant for us.
- The importance of smaller groups and shepherding people.
- Keeping in mind that recreating and reimagining community is critical.
- Advice and encouragement for churches that might need to reinvent themselves.
This is a perfect time for churches and organizations to selectively abandon the past. Click To TweetDon’t be alone. Don’t feel like you have to strategize at all by yourself. If your church needs to be replanted, you should get some people to walk with you. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.