Episode 1017: Leading Through COVID-19 – Loving Our Neighbors
Key Points From This Episode:
- What Pastor Aaron and our Love Our Neighbors team are focused on with regards to caring for our church family.
- The importance of a personal phone call from your pastor.
- The importance of being flexible, adaptable, and agile.
- Using this opportunity to build bridges between yourself and those you would not have access to otherwise.
- Learn more about the organic versus the organized approach to loving our neighbors.
- Making the most of the moment by using unique initiatives to make a positive impact on the community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.