CFTROU 0011: My Church Needs More Leaders
Today we address something we have heard pastors say over and over again, “My church needs more leaders.” There are systems and structures that your church can put in place to develop, identify, and recruit leaders at all ages and stages of life. Every church can train more leaders and take people from the pew to the plant. It only takes one – just take someone with you!
- Vision and passion drive the need for leadership development.
- Churches can plant churches using the people who are sitting in our pews.
- Getting people to step up and lead requires putting systems in place to train more leaders.
- Learn how every ministry area can identify ways to develop leaders – kids, students, adults, and worship.
- Student interns are not just free labor; they are there so we can invest in them as people.
- Internships develop pools of leaders from which we can get new leaders.
- The purpose of a church planting residency program is to give ordinary people a path into ministry.
- Training people from all different walks of life for the ministry.
- Churches of all sizes can train leaders.
- Remind people of their calling and give them a way to see it through.
- Worship training attracts new talents and develops new leaders.
Pray Luke 10:2 and ask God for more laborers. Click To TweetEvery ministry needs to develop & recruit leaders. Click To TweetWe want to train the joes - there are great leaders in every pew. Click To TweetA church planting residency program takes people from the pew to the plant. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.