Episode 1029: Leading Through COVID-19 — Coping Through a Crisis.
- We talk about how our pastors are being affected during the current coronavirus climate.
- We talk about the different categories to remember with the new structure of church.
- How planning arcs and decision making at church has changed.
- How pastors can respond to the difficult feelings during this time: Hobbies, friends, and exercise.
- Leslee shares what her team is doing to encourage each other as their roles change.
- The importance of maintaining or building your team during this season.
- We share some things that excite us: Learning, discovering, and growing during this time.
- The importance of communicating that as we reopen church is going to be different.
Everybody should have a team — if you don’t, even during the Coronavirus — you can build a team. Pull together some volunteers — so that you have a team that’s sharing the burden and the vision for what’s happening right now in… Click To TweetOne of the best things we can do for ourselves, to encourage ourselves, is to encourage others. Click To Tweet@JimmyScroggins advice to other pastors is really good: Lean into other pastors and don’t bear the weight of the burden alone, God has not made us to be in isolation during a time like this. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.