CFTROU 0043: Creating a Healthy Church Culture – Organizationally.
- Creating a first-team culture.
- What it means to fill the gap with trust to create a healthy culture.
- Creating clarity around your “why”.
- Building philosophy and strategy based on your church doctrine.
- Relating doctrine to membership process.
- Importance of communicating what we believe.
- Creating a clearly-defined mission statement and core values.
If you want to create a healthy culture, you have to create a healthy structure. Click To TweetWe should be building our philosophy and our strategy on our doctrine, not the other way around. Click To TweetYour culture really doesn’t matter if your culture isn’t based on what you believe. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.